Loose Ends

This week has been full of checking off little boxes on my to-do list.
Like having the carpet installed down in our basement.
And finishing the baseboards down there.
And filling out more job applications.

There are still loose ends...like actually FINDING a job that I can physically do (after the run in three years ago with a poop-covered 4 year old.)

And the husband finding a job.

And whether or not we are going to stay in our home (with newly repaired basement)

And deciding if we are going to proceed with the adoption.

But I'm trying not to think about those big scary loose ends...

So I'll focus on these:
like the little hat I finished over the weekend:


and the fun Hawkeye-inspired headwrap I made:
to match this cowl:

And the other headwrap I made and gave away yesterday
(because purple is hot this fall):

And the project I'm working on that looks a lot like this:
But it's for my Dad...and he gets to see it first.
So let's just say it looks like the afghan above.
And that's where I'll be focusing my efforts tonight.
Well, that and making pizza.

Comments