10 months!




I only get to take these monthly pictures two more times!
HOW did this happen?

Tedy's personality has blossomed this month...and we're finding him to be more active, determined, curious, cuddly, and opinionated than ever. Traits that will serve him well as a creative father, hungry learner, and dedicated worker...but for now....I'm exhausted!

Tedy you:
-are exploring more food. You love pancakes, cheese, peaches and basically any other kind of fruit.  I'm pretty sure you could eat puffs for every meal. You tolerate yogurt and are learning to eat from your Squooshi pouches.
-you are very opinionated about food and the things that you love one day, you refuse the next...keeping me on my toes!
-you love your bottles still.
-know when you are getting into things you shouldn't be. You stop and look at us to see if we notice you...but you are SO cute when you do it :)
-your naps are changing. some days you take two naps...other days you skip your afternoon nap. you still sleep 11 hours or so a night.
-you lost some of your rolls at the beginning of the month with all the crawling, but the pancakes and cheese helped you find them again.
-still wear 12 month clothes are are starting to fit into your 18 month clothes.
-love the play kitchen at the church nursery
-love to read books after dinner: your favorite is Good Night Moon.
-learned to stack two and sometimes even three blocks...then you wave your hands because you know you are a big deal.
-still love to cuddle
-stick your fingers in my mouth when I put you to sleep...I guess you love your fingers and think that maybe I will love them too.
-sign "all done" and "milk" but you use milk for any drink
-are starting to put "Dada" with Nathan

Comments