Never Once...


Never Once by Matt Redman
(click the title to listen)

Scars and struggles on the way
But with joy our hearts can say
Yes, our hearts can say

Never once did we ever walk alone
Never once did You leave us on our own
You are faithful, God, You are faithful

Every step we are breathing in Your grace
Evermore we'll be breathing out Your praise

I love this song, so I had to share it.
I love the truth that is shared, because it's that Truth that we're walking in these days.
The sure knowledge of God's presence.

I'm not sure why it seems to take tragedy and heartbreak to KNOW His presence and love...I just know that in the dark times of loss and pain, it is then that I have a greater experience of the closeness of God and witness His peace and grace.

And in these uncertain days...we know that He is faithful...and he is here.

Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
As they pass through the Valley of Weeping,
they make it a place of springs;
the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
They go from strength to strength,
till each appears before God in Zion.
-Psalm 84


Comments