Spring Colors

"an exotic journey" in yarn balls

When it comes to authority in color, look no further than Pantone.
Their Spring 2011 collection is called an "exotic journey" and I love it.

I love it and as I looked through my creations and yarn stash piled around my home, I realized that I had EVERY color represented in either a creation, or a skein of yarn I loved and am saving to turn into something beautiful.

The collection contains a few neutrals, the Russet and Silver Cloud, but most selections are bright and vibrant like the Lavender, Honeysuckle, and Curacao. I'm ready for a little vivid color already, aren't you? So if I can't have it out my window, I'll take my color draped around my neck!

So, as I wait to welcome spring, I give you my top three picks
from my etsy shop.
(which got a little spring time make-over)



Comments