Register

My dear husband has told me that I can have an addicted personality sometimes.
He said this as I checked my facebook page for the 200th time that day.
Or something...
Anyway, I have a new addiction.

Baby registries.

AAhhh.

I know I probably have a while til I will have a use for the items in these growing wish lists, but what fun to plan and to dream. So in addition to the Targetlist (which is actually a wish list instead of an actual baby registry because you have to enter a due date....I have no idea when our baby will arrive!) anyway, in addition to the Target and Babies R' Us lists, I borrowed an idea from Amy and decided to register at Amazon.com.

I really need to stop, but it was so much fun looking at all the children's books that I remember from my childhood. When I think about some stories like the Snowy Day , the Little House, and the Ox-Cart Man I can still hear my parent's voice. And I love to think that I can read those same stories to our little one.

And there are new stories, and new books that I want to share with our baby, like this one, or this one.

We have the same book case that I had as a little girl waiting to be filled with new books, new memories....but seriously, the registering has to stop...if only it weren't so much FUN!

Comments

Mrs.Richardson said…
I ordered some books this week to start filling that bookcase!!