Wednesday Happiness!!

Why am I happy? First of all because I scored this bag for less that 1/3 of its original cost. (at Salvation Army...it was even cheaper than Target clearance...and still had tags.) Genuine Leather for $10= Happiness.


I'm also happy because I decided to cut my own bangs. I'd been growing them out since we moved to Iowa and away from my hairstylist. Official verdict: the bangs are back for a while. for many reasons...among them they remind me of this:

Happy...I'm happy because I'm listening to the "Be Mine" mixed CD that I made for my honey. Here are a sample of the songs that are making my day:

You Are Mine Mute Math
Binary Brave Saint Saturn
Let Me In Griffin House
Cath... Death Cab For Cutie
1 2 3 4 Feist
When You Were Young The Killers
Roll to the Middle Sara Groves


Happiness: Peace and Freedom

Comments