I Don't Really Mind

That he knows my discerning taste enough to let me pick out my own Christmas Gifts.

That half of our groceries are forms of dry cereal.

That our house is speckled with the colors of the Patriots and the Red Sox.

That he forgets to use dryer sheets and we now have so much static electricity in our house, I'm attracting everything but men and money.

And that because of said static electricity, our New Year's kiss was more like a New Year's ZAPP!
When he wakes me up with the sound of his scrubbing the shower.

That he brags about my cooking to other people when I'm around.

That twice in the past week, strangers have mistaken us for a couple on our honeymoon, and I have the joy of answering back, "Five Years, Baby!"

Comments

Amy said…
SO sweet. love that you are mistaken for newlyweds!
jennymarie1981 said…
Yeah, out of nowhere two separate strangers commented that we must be newlyweds...I'll take that as a compliment :)