NaBloPoMo



Here is a picture of the husband and me cheering on the Pats to victory...cheering with caution, though as we were in a theater full of hard-core colts fans, and did not want to get jumped on the way to our car. For those of you that are wondering why a born and bred hoosier girl would cheer for "the enemy" or "the evil empire" as they have been called in my presence. The reason is this..it makes my husband happy, and I really don't generate strong allegence to ANY sports teams because I don't really care.
anyway I know that any children we have will for sure cheer for the patriots and the sox so i might as well get used to it now.

so about the title of this post:
It may be a mouthful...but I stumbled upon this phenomenon from the blog of Radiant Magazine's editor blog. (like me) If you don't know what it is...it's a month of committing to one blog post every day for the month of November. (Yes I know it's already the 6th...but I guess I'll just go until the 6th of Dec.) There is also NaNoWriMo, or national novel writing month. Yeah, not really feeling quite adventurous to write a novel in a month, but there's always next year....or not.

So welcome to a month of daily peeps into the inner workings of my mind, or just lists of what I ate if things get boring.

Comments