Back Home Again in Indiana




At last.. a home of our own. The last few weeks have been very eventful. We got jobs, an apartment, and had a whirlwind trip back to NY to get our stuff all in a few days. Then the last week has been spent unloading our stuff and settling into our new home (both the apartment and home city of Indianapolis)

We also got a new mac book (hence the above picture). so now I can add pictures to this narrative.

After so much change and constant travel, my heart is happy to have a little consistency and a little privacy. I am an introvert at heart (and have become even more so since college) and am now able to have a choice and hopefull gain some balance between the internal and external worlds.

I have one more week of summer left and then I start my job as a mental health clinician next monday. (never thought I would be not sad to have to go to work :) So until then, it's getting up at 10am and decorating til my heart's content. (and figuring out where the grocery store is :)

Comments