Beautiful Child

One day I will have the words to explore these last two months.
Of finding balance in the midst of devastation and elation.
To describe visiting my "maybe baby" three times a week, then getting in the car and leaving him with his foster family.
Of watching him grow and wondering how long I would get to be a part of his life.
How we grew closer together and felt God come closer than ever.

But for now, we rejoice. He has a name, our name that we chose for him.

We get to drive to the foster family a couple

and leave a family of three.

"I asked the Lord to give me this boy, and he has granted my request."
-I Samuel 1:27


Comments

Jill said…
jenny, my heart is so happy for you!

he is so handsome...this video made me cry. we love you guys!
amy lou. said…
i cannot get over how beautiful and perfect he is! so excited to watch your chapters unfold.
Amy said…
wow. I cannot even begin to fathom what the last two months have been like for you! so thankful for a happy "ending" to this chapter of life and a joyful beginning to a new season!