What I'm drooling over....

I've been seeing a set of clothbound Penguin Classics around everywhere lately. And while I like them, they paled in comparison to this beautiful set of Puffin Classic Children's books. Available at Anthropologie, they include several of my favorite books especially the Secret Garden, my all-time favorite book in elementary school.


Vintage-inspired and whimsical, their cover illustrations remind me of the Heather Ross line of fabrics I love and have waiting to decorate our nursery with. If you could love a set of books...I think I could love these.

Comments

Michelle said…
Totally agree. Donald and I want to buy those books to put in our nursery. We are absolutely in love with them!
jennymarie1981 said…
it appears my mother reads this blog...and shops at Anthropologie...guess what our future child got for Christmas :)