Free Jam Labels

All throughout the summer, when strawberries were $.99 a box, I would throw a few extra into my cart with each grocery store run. I came home, washed, and sliced them, and froze them.
Finally, it was getting to the point where my freezer was so full of frozen berries, I had room for little else.

So yesterday, I got around to turning those bargain berries into delicious freezer jam. I reused old jelly, pickle, and artichoke jars for some, with the intent of giving them away as gifts (and therefore avoided the guilt of giving away my mother's canning jars in the process).

And then today, Rachel's blog featured free labels!! How wonderful for her to post these .pdf files for those adorable jam labels.

So now my little jam jars will be beautifully labeled when they make their debuts...and of course, They were just too cute to keep to myself, So I had to share with you!


picture via blackeiffel

Comments