Chicken Milanese


image via foodnetwork
I declare this week, "the week of fried food" at our house.

I really didn't mean for it to be, but I found a few recipes from cooking shows and realized after I had already gone grocery shopping that most involved flour, eggs, bread crumbs, and hot olive oil. Oh, well...I can't even remember the last time I fried stuff (Other than this past Tuesday) and it's such a rare treat, I don't really feel too guilty. Plus, at least I know what is going into my food instead of scary unpronounceable things that could be lurking in the deep fryer at restaurants.

Anyway, on to the recipe. Chicken Milanese with Tomato and Fennel sauce. Thanks Giada. It made my fingers smell like garlic and thyme all night...yum. and after eating this, my husband said, "Well, it looks like we will never need to go to another restaurant again."

Comments