My Style: OPI Nail polish


I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember, and that's a long time because I remember things from the crib.

My mom never really bugged me about it, but it seemed to bug a lot of other people. My Grandmother tried everything...the promise of manicures, nail care sets...nothing worked. My husband asked me to stop biting. And I was able to for three very special occasions: for our engagement, our wedding, his 27th birthday. And then I would always fall off the wagon. I would watch a scary movie, or have a rough day at work (I worked at a Psychiatric Hospital, so they were ALL stressful...who am I kidding?)

the ONLY thing that has kept my fingers out of my teeth...OPI nail polish. I LOVE it. It covers so well and keeps my nails so pretty that I am not tempted once. (as long as there's no chips)


(favorite colors: Japanese Rose Garden, Privacy Please, Tickle Me Francey)

The down side is that quality comes with a price tag, usually costing twice the drug-store counterparts. So I buy all my nail polish at Ulta where they have deals (like buy two get one free) and send you coupons in the mail (usually $3.50 off).

And having presentable nails helps me feel more put-together, more mature, and keeps my hunny happy. How stylish is that?!

Comments