My Style: Old Navy Clearance


I don't know any REAL fishermen. Not close and personally anyway. But I've heard that true fisherman have a feeling for where the fish are biting. Secret spots where they know they'll be sure to find success and spots that are closely guarded.

I feel the same way about my Old Navy Clearance racks.

Some stores, I can make my way back to the far reaches of the store, yank through the crowded hangers and zippo...nothing. Others, the clothes call out to me as soon as I arrive, "I'm your perfect size, and I'm less than TWO dollars...you need me."


So my suggestion is this, if you aren't finding great deals at your local store...find a different store. There is one an hour away from here that I almost always find great pieces for less than a small iced coffee. (Every piece pictured was $1.97) And they have become staples in my little wardrobe.

Comments