Lately

what I have been doing:
  • attending a beautiful wedding
  • hosting wonderful friends overnight after the wedding
  • packing up and heading back to Indiana with the two van-fuls of teenagers
  • staying with my family while Nathan led a Mission trip
  • kissing lots of babies
  • shopping for treasures at Antique stores
  • driving back home with my mom and aunt
  • getting sick
  • getting sicker
  • taking mom and aunt, around our town and to the Amana Colonies
  • painting our bedroom "tidepools"
  • forgetting to open the windows and nearly killing my already compromised respiratory system
  • going the distance to the Field of Dreams
  • taking cheesy yet necessary pictures of us walking slowly out of the cornfield
  • saying goodbye to Mom and aunt
  • lying on the sofa watching girl-movies for two whole days
What I have NOT been doing:
  • Laundry (I run out of underwear tomorrow)
  • Blogging (I'll try to get on that this week)

Comments

Michelle said…
Sounds like you've been having a great time. (Other than the getting sick part....no fun!)