My New Arrival


What do you do when life changes drastically? If you're like me, I need a distraction from all the lists, planning, and (ahem) *occasional* bouts of worrying.

Well, when I was getting ready to move to South Carolina, I had the planning of our wedding to occupy my mind.

When we moved from S.C to N.Y. it all happened to fast that I was working full time and packing the entire house solo while Nathan spoke at a week of camp (he has assured me history will not repeat itself with our next relocation)

And then with our move from N.Y. to Indiana we were planning our 3-month road trip and I was reading a lot of books.

So what is my plan to handle stress with this move?

Scrapbooks...
Lots and lots of scrapbooks.

I'll be joining in the Employee Craft Fair at Community Hospital East October 23rd. So join me, if you want. And from then on, I'll be opening up a little shop on etsy.com to share my little ready-made scrapbooks with the world.

Because, let's face it, a one bedroom apartment has a limit on the number of scrapbook it can hold and I think we just might be approaching that limit over here.

Comments

Congrats on your big news! We'll be sad to see you go, of course, but so glad for your opportunity. I hope you have a scrap book about your time at Fall Creek. :)