25 things my husband has taught me


So I have been tagged, but instead of listing 25 Random Things about me...I changed the rules. If you want to know 100 random things about me, click here. And if you want to know how Nathan has blessed my life, read on:

  1. the "correct" way to put toilet paper on the holder
  2. how to eat lobster
  3. how to be a Red Sox fan
  4. how to be a gracious winner
  5. to not gossip
  6. how to get in and out of a hammock
  7. how to drive a stick shift
  8. how to throw a football
  9. to turn lights off when I leave the room
  10. to be a gracious wife
  11. how to be (even more) frugal
  12. how to be generous when it counts
  13. to keep track of my gas mileage
  14. to not take myself so seriously
  15. to go to bed early (sometimes)
  16. the joys of brown bread, whoopie pies, lemon squares, black and white brownies, and all things potato
  17. how to fight
  18. how to kiss and make up
  19. what COLD really is
  20. to stop whining (so much)
  21. to enjoy the music of: Bob Dylan, Jimmy Eat World, Anberlin, Classic Crime, Nevertheless, Emery, and Skillet
  22. what commitment looks like
  23. that "on time is late."
  24. contentment
  25. to love unconditionally

Comments

Amy said…
ooh, I like this twist! (and I like your new layout) I'll have to ponder this one, and maybe try a list of my own.
Tarah said…
#1: hahaha...When I was a student at IWU, my (now) husband went there for a semester and we "pseudo-dated". (that's what i called it.) for some reason, for years after spending that time with him, I thought of him every time I changed the tp roll b/c he told me the "right" way to do it was for it to roll off the top. (don't ask why we talked about tp, b/c I don't have a clue.) I wonder why this is something that boys have to teach us.
I like your list...might have to make one of my own.