Lately



Well, I haven't posted here for the past two weeks, and for good reason:

I've been dying.

Part of getting me back to work has been back-to-work conditioning. That means that starting two weeks ago, I started working out an hour a day with a physical therapist. She added an hour a day working up to 7 hours a day of weight machines, bike, treadmill, and arm bike, and exercises with a work out ball.

And it just about killed me.

But after two weeks of working out daily, they say that I am ready to go back to work full time. The good news is that I get three days off this week. So hopefully I can continue to recover. Though it is painfully slow. Emphasis on the painfully.

So I'm holding on to the hope of healing, trusting that my future will be different than my present and these broken dreams will be woven into something beautiful.

Comments