Big Brother reads this blog?

So I had some time to kill at work today...and by some time, I mean around 7 and a half hours. So I was looking around the website of the hospital where I work and I came across a policy on hospital employee's personal blogs:

"When an individual decides to go public with his or her opinions via a blog, she/he is legally responsible for his or her commentary. Individual bloggers can be held personally liable for any commentary deemed to be defamatory, obscene, proprietary, or libelous. For these reasons, employees should exercise extreme caution before including information or data in blogs about third parties (anyone other than you). Each individual blogs at his or her own risk and should understand that outside parties can pursue legal action against bloggers for defamatory or libelous postings."

So based on the aforementioned policy...

I LOVE my job :)

And so do all my co-workers, fellow cube-dwellers, livers of the dream.

And that is pretty much all I can say.

Comments