Everything Changes


Comments

Amy said…
love, love, love. I can't wait to hear more details in your own beautiful words. but I guess you are in the world of sleep deprivation and busy caring for a baby now! YAY!! doesn't seem to begin to cover it--but YAY!!! nonetheless!
Anonymous said…
OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations! I am so happy you finally have a beautiful son! And now I know that you have a boy, Jennie, I'll happily make you anything, knitted! Of course, since you are a crochet expert! Just email me if you have a hankering for a certain item. Blessings!
Wonderful! What a perfect happy family!! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing.
the Momma Bird said…
Oh my gosh!!!!! You had me balling my eyes out this morning. What a beautiful start to the day! I can't wait to watch this little one grow into a wonderful man - he has two amazing parents!
Michelle said…
What a beautiful story! I can't express my happiness for you enough! Congratulations Richardson Family: Nathan, Jenny, and Tedy! With Love, from the Andrews Family
I am soooooo happy for you guys!!!
Michelle