Stuffed

Remember how I wrote one time about my allergies and how they flare up when we move somewhere new? Well, the congestion has been back with a vengence this past week. And that became a sinus infection. So I've been a little stuffed up in the head.

And stuffed in this town house with boxes upon boxes. Two weeks after we were planning on moving into the new house, we're finally getting ready to move this weekend. And I'm SO ready.

I've said that my emotional stability depends on where my stuff is...and some of my stuff has been in boxes for around 3 years. So to say that I'm looking forward to getting unpacked and settled into the new house is an understatement (even if there is no drywall on the bottom foot of the basement right now).

So this week will consist of taking my allergy pills and decongestant. I will probably sleep for 12 hours each night (like I have since I started taking them). Cleaning and painting the new house while packing up the rest of our stuff here at the townhouse.

Then I will get back to posting about how beautiful life is. Until then, I'll be here. Just a little stuffed.

Comments