small ovens



petits fours = small ovens


we've lived in apartments for 4 1/2 of our 5 1/2 year marriage.
so when I say small ovens, I know what I'm talking about.

apartment living is all about fitting a full life into a small space.
and my philosophy is to:
  • make several trips to the Goodwill donation garage a year
  • choose seating for guests over personal items
  • fill cupboards with ingredients for food,
instead of packaged, prepared items.
  • surround your small self with small things that make you happy


I did however, make an exception to the rule
when I came across vanilla oreo cakesters on sale.
Even though they are processed and pre-packaged,
they have been discontinued in some areas...
and they were on sale. Did I say that already.
I bought 36.
and made my first foray into fondant with inspiration from here.

And what a happy little treat to celebrate a full life,
even with small ovens.

Comments