the post to break my silence

mean people suck.

there I said it.

and maybe my dispondence over the cruel underbelly of humanity is the reason for the silence on here...or maybe I just found other things to do.

you see about a month ago we were burgled. the crook made off with our i-pod, camera with memory card, and mac book. and when your camera, memory card, and computer get stolen it's a good idea to have your pictures from the past year backed up...which I did not.

bummer.

but i think this has just been the cherry on top of one bummer of a year. You see, since moving to Indianapolis here's the run down:
-we both got food poisoning which had us both praying for the sweet relief of quick death.
-our car was broken into, stereo and i-pod stolen.
-nathan was hit by another car.
-I was majorly injured at work causing me to miss a month's worth of work, still has me popping pain meds, and has caused me to reduce my working hours by half.
-and now all of our music and memories are floating in the hands of the seedy crack-head underworld.

I think Indianapolis is giving us the middle finger.

but seriously, things could be much worse. And I'm one of those weird people with hope in my heart and a strong belief that my life is in the hands of a soverign and loving Father. So we are counting our blessings this Christmas Season and savoring those blessings that can't be stolen.

Comments

Jill said…
oh no! that's horrible...people can be such turds.
pray.trust.live said…
Jenny, I'm SO SORRY!!! That's just awful!
Elizabeth B. said…
Hey, sorry to hear about getting burglarized... when that happened to us in January it totally sucked, but at least I had my laptop with me.. I can't imagine losing all my pictures.

I'll be praying for you guys as you go through it. Do you have insurance to cover it? I hope you can still feel safe in your home, I know I had a hard time with that in the beginning.
That really does stink. I would be completely devestated if I lost all of my pictures and memories :(

As for our address, I only have what I think is Nathan's email address [nathancrichardson@yahoo.com], but when I have emailed him I don't get a response, so maybe I don't have the right one?

Anyway, I thought maybe the best way to get you the information was just here on your blog...I hope you don't mind...

500 S 4th Ave
Jonesboro

Hope your week gets better!!!
Michelle
eyeswideopen said…
Nephew was in a wreck in which two people died. He was a bag of broken bones, but he lived. His dad, my wife's brother, died suddenly of a heart attack two weeks into his son's five-week coma. My wife discovered she has cancer. My son got MRSA. Sounds like a country song, but we know bad years and we know the difficulty of recapping it in a Christmas letter. We wish you better days.
Hazel Donovan said…
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
free car removal Brisbane
Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but aftr I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for scrap cars beenleigh
Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car buyer Sydney
car buyer in Sydney
Nice Article and love to read it. I'm using the same blog platform as yours. Sell8 is the best cash for cars brisbane service in Queensland area. If you have a wrecked car then you should get rid of it. Everyone loves extra cash by getting cash for cars sunshine coast. We all need money to survive this bad situation. We are here to help you in this manner.
Charlie Lix said…
For over a decade, we have been delivering unparalleled service and benefits to meet the cash for care needs of the people in Canberra. We ensure that our customers come first every time and thrive on their satisfaction.
Car Yard Canberra