Saturday Morning Memories



Oh, how could I have ever forgotten about these guys. My older brothers and I would spend countless hours cheering on our favorite gladiators on many a Saturday morning. These over-stylized, seroid-injected, comic-book heros come to life had been long-forgotten in my mind until late Thanksgiving night when we came across an American Gladiators show on ESPN Classic....oh how classic they are. My favorite part of watching these episodes was, not only the AMAZING hair on some of the male gladiators, the instant re-plays and post event interviews with the comentators. They took their job seriously...but how can to be serious when the competetors look like the above picture.

Then tonight I saw my first preview for the new American Gladiators show coming up on NBC...two Gladiators encouters in a weeks time...definately blog-worthy.

Comments