Project for Baby


She has alphabet flash cards.
So instead of the whole alphabet, I printed out a few...
do you see it?

So I'm planning on stringing these along the wall of our nursery,
to welcome our baby into our family.
Richardson is a good name to have, you know.

I also printed out the letters to our two possible first names,
(but those won't make an appearance til our little one does.)
Nathan thinks I'm weird, but I'm a planner, I tell you.

I LOVE these designs.
Vintage-looking, and in my favorite colors...
robins egg blue and olive green.
I think they will match the Nursery Set
I picked out.

Here are some close-ups of my favorite letters:
I is for icing

A is for adventure

O is for owls

the site also has cute cards...

and this adorable alphabet,
I plan to frame and use in the nursery.

So go check it out
and I hope you're inspired as much as I was!

Comments

amy lou. said…
oh my goodness!!! i love them and may totally steal the whole idea. thank you for sharing!!!
Michelle said…
Seriously!? Ahhhh-dorable! Love. Love. Love. You're such a great Mommy! I really admire you, my friend.
Nizam said…
really cute & nice cards. thanks for sharing that. kindly visit & support my blog. http://bizvm.blogspot.com